Kilmore Quay is a small fishing village
situated in the South East corner of Ireland.
It is renowned for it's famous whitewashed
The harbour has a new marina, which makes it
a must for both leisure and
commercial boating. There are onshore facilities for all mariners.
The area also has many attractions to offer
Nearby places to visit include:
- Hook Head and Lighthouse
- Irish National Heritage Park
- John F. Kennedy Arboretum Wexford Town
- Johnstown Castle & Agricultural Museum
- National 1798 Visitors Centre
- Our Lady's Island Yola Farmstead
- Saltee Islands
- Tintern Abbey
Kilmore Quay is located 22km from
Wexford town and just 19km from the
international port of Rosslare. Travelling from
turn right off the N25 7km from Wexford (R739).
Travelling from Rosslare Harbour turn
left off N25 9km from Rosslare (R739).
- Trips to the Saltee Islands and Bird Sanctuary.
- Beautiful unspoilt sandy beaches, angling, scuba diving and
- Boats available for hire.
- Horse riding- there is a wide variety of horse riding facilities
- Three championship golf courses only 20 minutes away.
Kilmore Quay Seafood Festival during the month of July offers nightly
entertainment and seafood barbeques.
- Wexford Opera Festival is held during the month of October in
Wexford town, which is only 22km from Kilmore Quay.